View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #80
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Late Model Racecraft View Post
LoL, My points are bullshit?? You are making FALSE accusations about a customer car and I clearly stated the FACTS. My customer didnt have any problems, what should he speak out about? It sounds like you are the one with problems and are just now speaking about them behind a computer. Why not call a drivers meeting and state your points BEFORE the race? If my customers car was not legal for this class please point out the rule posted on Camaro5 that he broke? This is the first we are hearing about anyone having a problem with my customer winning the class.

Since when is Camaro 5 a sanctioning body? You need to stay with me here. We are discussing NHRA which sanctions the track in question.So you are saying I'm making things up. Where was the 10 point cage? Was the front half painted with invisible paint? Where was the chute that's require for over 150 mph? I spoke to Jeff at the track about this. At the time the event was just about over so he could have cared less. I was not the one who needed to call a drivers meeting. My car, WHICH I DRIVE, broke. So I was not driving. I am not the only one who has a problem with it. Everyone in that class does and even do the people that didn't race. Your shop accepted the award, not the individual owner, that pretty much makes that a shop car.

There's no denying that car went f'in fast. It hauls ass but at any other event it wouldn't have been allowed to run.