View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #257
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
And no that was not my GPS.....lol But I was there and it was authentic. The rally was just fantastic. For those that missed it here is a quick video of some of the highlights. I met many many fantastic people and thier families on this run. I would suggest that on the next one that you all make an effort to come because it will create memories that you will not soon forget. To see the looks on the faces of several hundred folks in Laramie as we drove by thier Auto Show at the park was priceless. Imagine a line of clean fresh and polished Camaro's rolling and rumbling by. Folks have rarely seen one but to see such a presentation was breathtaking. Folks all stopped and looked and pointed in amazement. Same was true all over the roadways. Bikers, Cars RV's all could not believe this site. Lets get our selves organized for the 4th and the Golden Rally and show. We need to keep living the Camaro Life!

418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote