View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 05:06 PM   #163
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
The trunk freaking sucks,the safety crap for the top sucks,and i couldnt test drive it as it had no hand controls,also i am so worried about the smallest amount of damage from my wheelchair,that i dont even try to put it in myself.
I have no place to put my wheelchair when i drive it so i either go without a chair and never get out or i have to have someone put it in the back seat ,which means i can only take one person with me,lol
so the ZL1 its self my be a great car but from the stand point of being able to just get up and go whenever i want,it sucks lol
3 out of the now 4 times i have driven it i had to have someone follow me with my wheelchair. I keep on putting more money in it and buying all those cool things for it,then end the end of the day ask myself why,the onl thing i can honestly come up with is that its sort of like a project to help keep me from getting bored while i watch the world go by,lol sometimes i just have to laugh at myself as i turn the corner and the passenger has to hold me up so i dont fall over into his seat ...well if i have to give it a number it just depends on the day of the week..6-10 the best time i have is taking it to FASTLANE AND WATCHING IT BECOME A WHOLE DIFFERENT BEAST..since i have owned it more people have spend time driving it than i have..and if that brings joy to someones life then GM has done its job...
Attached Images