View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 04:43 PM   #1024
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
So a thought crossed my mind on Friday when I was staring out looking at the plane that was going to take me from Sacramento to LA to pick up my car. I was going to make a statement on a popular social media site that my chariot had arrived to take me to pick up my vehicle, but then that would mean that my camaro isn't a chariot. What would my camaro be then? After thinking about the feeling of being inside the car, the interior looks not unlike the ****pit of a fighter jet, especially with a few of the mods that have yet to be installed. Fighter jets normally have a moniker of their classification and an official and unofficial nickname.

SR-71 Blackbird
F-14 Tomcat
F-15 Eagle
B-2 Spirit

I've decided that I'd like to give a moniker to the Rush and make emblems for the car. The problem is I can't come up with one that I like.

One option is SCZ-650.
SC (SuperCharged)
Z (track spec)
650 (flywheel horsepower since Hennessey/Lingenfelter/insert-company-name-here advertise flywheel horsepower instead of actual power to the wheels)

The other option that I was trying to build around was the YF classification. The military uses Y for prototype and F for Fighter, but the number is where I'm drawing a blank. I could use horsepower, or 376, even 62 for the engine size.

I've been tossing around ideas, just trying to come up with a few that sound and flow "right" to me. Anyone mind tossing their ideas into the hat?