View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 09:01 AM   #6
CROOPS34

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metalic 2SS/RS
Next step: PERFORMANCE!!!!!

So I had talked to many Camaro owners, and listened to countless exaust systems. I even drove 45 minutes to SPi to listen to their shop car to see what it sounded like. That's the one... "That's the sound I was looking for." The guys at SPi were great and gave me some advice. I may have or may not have been a bit foolish to tackle the install myself.

I shopped around for prices and finally picked up my Dynatech long tube headers and high flo cats as well as the Flowmaster American Thunder cat back exhaust. The headers were to say the least... a challenge. I am by no means a mechanic, but have been around construction equipment and trucks and cars my whole life so I am at least capable of completing basic tasks.

I'll never forget the feeling of re connecting the battery, sitting down in the driver's seat, crossing my fingers and turning the key. Hearing her come to life as if it was the first time she was actually able to use her full voice instead of the whisper she was confined to with her restrictive factory exhaust system, gave me goosebumps and a HUGE smile!

Unfortunately because of back order issues and shipping I was still waiting for my Cold Air Inductions system which just showed up last night in the mail but I won't be able to install it until this weekend because.... My girl is going in for some tint work today! Can't wait to see what she looks like when I get her back.

Last edited by CROOPS34; 05-11-2011 at 10:04 AM.
CROOPS34 is offline   Reply With Quote