View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 09:16 PM   #10
Eisenhower
I drank what?

Drives: DANGEROUSLY
I did another live chat and talked with a different person this time. Basically I said, "Hey, what's up with the Camaro?" She had to put me on hold to check. She came back a few minutes later not knowing a thing, and then she abruptly ended the chat. that was rude..

So later on, I finally get my phone call from courtesy, and you know what I asked... I can't believe it... they put me on hold to check!!! I'm not sure anyone there even knows what a Camaro is. They get back on the phone and tell me that the Camaro will not be released for sale anytime this year- blah, blah, blah...

Yeah so why was I told it would be released within the next few months? Answer: a simple minor misunderstanding. You mean your associate can't read?

Everyone who works in sales or claims to be able to answer questions should have an in-depth knowledge of all products their company offers for sale, and that includes products and or promotions on their website or other advertisements.

I talked with a guy I met at a gas station who was driving a 2nd gen Camaro. I asked him if he was planning to upgrade to the new Camaro and he said that he still hasn't seen the concept. huh? Guess he works a lot... But for people like that, courtesy should pull the Camaro banner until they get everyone up to speed on 1. what a Camaro is, and 2. approximately when it will go on sale.

Whatever, it's all good.
Eisenhower is offline   Reply With Quote