View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 07:32 AM   #4574
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commit and Conquer View Post
NICE!!!!
Thanks Joe...getting closer..Now just need bar padding installed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyP25 View Post
Put the catch can in today...its gettin there
You will need to just remove that hood so you can enjoy that engine all the time...Or maybe get some of those hood lifts for shows...that would be cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint@A.I.R. View Post
Larry... Lookin good ready to cut some corners... what you running for tires? dont tell me stock...
I will run whatever you want me to run if you donate them..lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue70SS View Post
Time to find where the old "Full Service" gas stations are Larry
Nice to see the progress! ..... ONLY THREE WEEKS LEFT!
Still have the stock belts for regular driving..You wont want those on unless you are doing some serious driving..You are stuck to the seat.. Heck you cant even reach to close the door if you forget that.
I guess there is a reason they are trying to stick you to you seat like a seat cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcwby View Post
When we go on club cruises, Larry has to stay in his car when we make
our periodic stops. It's gonna take him 15 minutes just to get strapped in.
Larry, do you still have the factory seat belts in your car? That would make it alot easier on gas stops.
No way, I will be using the stock belts...lol
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote