View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #48
LostPony

Drives: 2012 Boss 302
Having drfiven an LS on track before I got my Boss, I can honestly say I don't think the Boss LS was worth the $5,000 it costs over a regular Boss. A majority of the added capability between the 2 comes down to the tires. Yes you lose a few pounds with the rear seat delete, but the suspension is only moderately different. The spring rates are slightly different, and a slightly smaller rear anti-roll bar. I added the brake ducts, and have changed my springs to the FRPP "T" spring which has lowered the car. I also ordered mine with the Torsen rear and Recaro seats, so I 'm not missing much.

If the cost had been less, and the color options in '12 had been better, I might have done it. With the added cooling ducts for brakes, and I can get the scoop for the trans for $40, I'm as close to a LS as you can get without taking out the seats.

And I also see very few Camaros at the track. A 1LE comes with NASA quite often, and I think he posts here, but he is the exception. I hope we do see Z/28s come. I really want to see one on track and see how it does. Hopefully it shows up with a competent driver.

2012 Kona Boss 302 #2758
LostPony is offline   Reply With Quote