Old 09-21-2010, 03:29 PM   #79
Lydon

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Thumbs down WHAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40again View Post
Kristine,

Thanks for your response. This is the area that I am looking at for the meet:

I can meet with you sometime on Thursday to discuss the space. However, since this meet is just a first time get together for some Camaro folks to get to know each other I concerned as to the cost to use any space. If it is reasonable I can either foot the bill myself or ask for donations although please keep in mind that anyone who attends the meet most likely will head into the mall food court to shop at some of your vendors.

Regards,
Dave
----- Original Message -----

To: dfshank@verizon.net
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: Simon.com Mall Feedback

I would need to see the space you are speaking of. If it is Macy's track, we would not be able to hold the meet there. We do have other spaces on property than can be used. We do charge for the use of the space at the mall. I would be happy to meet with you at the mall to discuss this further. I could meet with you on Wednesday or Thursday this week.

Kristine Winternitz
Area Director of Marketing & Business Development

St. Charles Towne Center
11110 Mall Circle
Waldorf, MD 20736
' (301) 870-6997
Ê (301) 932-7377
Eff that Dave! Why the hell should we pay to park at a public mall? Don't you foot the bill for that either - that's just plain crazy. I don't know who else agrees/disagrees, but I think it's ludicrous (sp?) to pay. It's just a meet and greet - not like we are having a car show or something like that. Tell her to get lost. JMO