Thread: CINCY SPEED
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
acowherd

Drives: 2010 2ss/RS 4l80. 2009 2500 HD
I was looking around camaro5 for local shops interested in helping me with my build. I talked to a couple here on the west side of Missouri, and none seemed too energetic about working on my car. I decided I would be willing to travel, and started calling around checking prices. I seen all the Commercial shops putting out nice cars, but I don't want to be just another number.

I found Cincy Speed here on Camaro5, and started looking into there builds. They are putting out some great cars. I talked to a few members that had their car worked on by them, and they have great reviews. So I called into the shop and Craig answers the phone in a booming voice CINCY SPEED! I automatically think...Dang This dude is a go getter. We talked about what I was wanting, and options on how to get there. He was ready to DO WORK. So after agreeing on what are game plan was, I had him order up my parts. We waited for all the parts to be at his shop, and he called me up to bring the car out. 550 miles later I am in Cincy going to drop off my car with my wife. He straps it down on the dyno on Saturday (shop was not really open) and he shows us some dyno pulls, all of my parts, other cars in the shop, and explains a lot of the dyno graphs to my wife. We head out for lunch, and he calls up a few other Camro5 members and we head out to the track to do a little racing. My wife even took the camaro down the track. (her first time in a m6) Was a good day of speed activities. My wife and I head back to MO, after a good night of festivities in Cincy.

Cincy Speed Goes to work on the car. As work progresses Cincy Speed is updating their Facebook, and follow along with pictures and videos. I get excited and head back out to Cincy Speed. When I get there they were finishing up the tuning, and away I go. I test drove the car around Cincy, and holy crap this thing is a beast. Back to the shop to load up, and 550 miles later I am back home.

I took the car out last night, for the first time after getting home. Man this car sounds great, then with the cutouts open it is just plain sex. The car pulls so hard going through the gears, has good driveability with that big cam. I love the Burton shifter. I liked driving the car before, But now it is just amazing. Can't wait to take it back for a Procharger install.

The guys at Cincy Speed are great to work with. Communications by Camro5, Facebook, calling the shop, and texting can't be beat. Craig really makes himself available to his customers. The guy's in the shop are professional, and helpful with any other questions that Craig can't answer. Tracy can talk tuning till your sleeping on the shop floor.

I recommend Cincy Speed to anyone. I would like to thank Cincy Speed for helping build the car I was looking for. I am also pissed at Cincy Speed for making my wife get the mod bug for her G8 GXP.

Anyone looking for more information about Cincy Speed, feel free to PM me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/FNSS-...75028626000379

FNSS Racing!

Last edited by acowherd; 03-27-2010 at 05:23 PM.
acowherd is offline   Reply With Quote