Old 06-23-2011, 08:45 AM   #13
FFPM73
Firefighter/Paramedic

Drives: RJT 2SS/RS M6 LS-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
AHHHH!!!!

I got it!

Ok. Cap off the line that comes out of the brake fluid reservoir AT the reservoir. Attach that line to the new GTO clutch fluid reservoir (as long as it is long enough). Correct? Sounds right. Question....(since I'm not there looking at my brake fluid reservoir)....there is another line that comes out of the brake fluid reservoir, right? Basically, there are two lines that come out of it ... one for the brakes and one for the clutch?

And, do you have any more of the kits for sale and if so, how much are you charging? Send me a pm.

There is only one clutch line that goes into the side of the master cylinder. Here is another tips, the brake fluid will slowly eat at the rubber boot. So, what I did is fill the outlet of the brake reservoir with a bolt then placed the rubber cap over and I haven't had a problem since. Make sure if you don't have enough hose you get hose that hold up against brake fluid. Depending on where you mount the new clutch reservoir, you should have enough factory hose. Does this help?