View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking Borla ATAK/CAI Inc Bolt On Package Starting At Only $979.23 At APEX Motorsports!!!!!!

Our mission at APEX Motorsports is to help modern muscle enthusiasts turn the car in their driveway into the car in their dreams. To assist our customers we have assembled several performance packages to help take the guess work out of selecting components. Our latest cat back/intake packages bring together two 5th generation Camaro favorites, Borla ATAK exhaust systems and the Cold Air Inductions (CAI Inc.) intake system.

When the CAI Inc. air intake system (ceramic coated or black powder coated) and a Borla ATAK exhaust system are added to your shopping cart on our website, www.apex-speed.com, you will automatically receive our Bolt On Performance Package pricing.

Your choice:

CAI Inc. intake + Borla ATAK axle back: $979.23

CAI Inc. intake + Borla ATAK cat back: $1521.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybergrayls3 View Post
Hey guys...I ordered my borla atak catback from apex speed a few days ago and received it today. I installed it today at work and i love how it sounds!...the pops and gurgles on decel sound mean as Hell and keep it from sounding like a mustang. It's not very loud at part throttle but when u get down on it, it gets very aggressive sounding with a nice bark. It's not quite loud enough for me so long tubes will probably be in my future...I have a black CAI intake coming in a few days so that might make it a little louder. Overall I love the exhaust and Chase from apex speed was very helpful and will definitely be getting my future business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGoldBomb View Post
My Camaro is still on the rail car, but I ordered my Borla ATAK catback and CAI intake from Apex on Monday and got them today (Thursday)! HUZZAH!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 2SS/RS View Post
I got a 70HP increase RWHP after I added:

STAINLESS WORKS 1-7/8 HEADERS

BORLA ATAK CAT-BACK

CAI INTAKE

DYNO TUNE

All from Apex Motorsports (Apex Chase) with the exception of the tune of course.

Check it out (BTW... this is recorded on an iPhone so just think how it must sound in person!):
(oh ye, the tail lights are from Apex also )

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 09-03-2011 at 07:55 PM.