View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Killa View Post
So deep in my slumber last night I had the sweetest of all dreams and it felt extremely real with the little details..

It started with 2 friends accompanying me to the dealership and I was taking delivery of the 2012 black ZL-1 that just so happened to take place on the showroom floor. As I started it and revved it up I got an applause from all of the other customers..

Dream fast forwards to me driving with my 2 friends, 115 degrees out in the black car. They were begging me to roll up the windows and turn on the ac and radio and I firmly refused!!

I told them both we had to leave it all off and could only listen to the whine of the supercharger!

It continued and faded out driving through the park in my neighborhood with that ever so sweet yet viscous screaming of the blower.

It will be mine, oh yes it will be mine
I only hope we get some whine from that blower!!! I'm affraid it might be too quiet for me I guess that's another reason for some pulleys

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote