View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #118
Camaro_krazee
COTW 5/26/14

Drives: '12 2LT/RS; '14 2SS/RS LS3 SSE
Also remember that UP is everything WEST of the Mississippi, and CSX is EAST of the Mississippi River.
The annoying voice response might have said "Valpraiso IN", then Gibson IN is next.
Next should be Dalton IL which is the interchange, and you will then be switched over to UP there.
note to Sonictronic: depending where you are in CA, according to the UP distrubtion center map I found, southern CA looks to be routed thru Rolla/Denver then Salt Lake City, then thru Las Vegas then Long Beach; for northern CA, same route through Salt Lake, then through northern NV and down to Fremont/Benicia. The UP map I found is not that detailed, but gives the DCs, so hopefully that will help you roughly guesstimate your car's journey.

As for me, it took mine a few days[>48hrs] to get through Gibson IN, but after that, UP moved it pretty good to FT Madison IA.
Then I had another 30 hr[approx] wait in Armourdale KS before it went to Topeka KS.
This am my car is in Wichita KS and the ETA is for this evening in OKC!

It's definitely a process...and at times, painfully S.....L.....O.....W. The next painful part will be waiting for it to get to the dealer, who is less than 15-20 miles from the DC so I can pick it up! LOL!

addendum: to gamma105 I just noticed your location; guess you'll be traveling the same route as Sonictronic