Thread: TPW 11-15-2010
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:24 PM   #1304
11SGM2SSRS

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
Steve the shifter feels great! I have already received some good feedback on the shift ball from a few casual viewers. I was amazed at how heavy the stock ball was. I had no idea. I have a buddy that lives in Albertville, MN and works down in Rogers. He swears he has seen a Synergy green Camaro in your area on occasion. My guess is he has seen you on the highway there. I was in your neck of the woods in 1995 and would love to come back and check it out again. Happy 4th to you and all the 11/15 owners!
For me to get anywhere in the MPLS area I have to go through Rogers and down Hwy #94 so I'm sure it is me he has seen. There are quite a few 5th gens running around here, but in the last 18 months, since I bought mine, I have only seen one other Synergy Green Camaro. That one was not an SS and didn't have stripes. So I think at least for this area I have one of the rare ones. You would not believe the amount of attention my Camaro draws at car shows. Most people think I repainted it. They are surprised to hear it was a factory color.

Steve