View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 07:11 PM   #5
HeavyD

Drives: 1SSRS RY L99
Ok, AFM is muffled out mostly by the resonator which is right after the cats. If you are just doing an axle-back then the stock resonator would stay and you would have no problem with AFM induced drone. As for which manufacture, I think they all make quality products, but they all have their own unique sound. There are lots of videos with the different systems so you can pick which one sounds the best to you. As for cat-back systems, I think right now only Solo, Corsa and MBRP have complete cat-back systems that are specifically designed for L99 and to eliminate drone. There are some members with the Corsa system that say there is still some drone there. Corsa was the first one to come out with a set so maybe it isn't just perfected. I have the new MBRP set for the L99's. I still don't have it installed yet. I am just waiting for my tax return so I can get some shorty headers and install everything at once. This will be in the next few weeks. I will be taking lots of pictures and making a few videos. I encourage you to just wait for me and see what the MBRP system is like before you spend any money. I will certainly be posting here!
HeavyD is offline   Reply With Quote