View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Arrow Lukeko's Build (BOT) and (Tribute) - [COTW 4/9/12]

**Attention: All right reserved. Any and all photos/videos found within this thread may not be copied, edited, reproduced, linked, or displayed in any form or by any means; electronic, mechanical, optical, or otherwise, without prior written permission from myself. If you wish to use any of the photos/videos found within this thread please send me a PM. Most likely, the answer is yes, but there are certain reasons for this disclaimer. Thank you for understanding.**

Hello C5'ers - Welcome to my build thread blog. The build thread contains two chapters. The first of which starts below and tells the story of (BOT) and the second chapter tells the story of (Tribute). It is my goal to supply as much information as I can, a ton of pictures, videos, and reviews where feasible. If at any point you have any questions please feel to ask here on the thread or shoot over a PM. I also welcome anyone's critiques, comments, suggestions, and opinions. Enjoy!
- Luke

**Click the following link if you would like to skip forward to Chapter II which starts on Page 9, Thread #205, midway down the page of the link.**

Last edited by Tribute; 04-17-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote