View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:19 AM   #25
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by mel1 View Post
Sometimes you can expect things to happen like this, because at the end of the day, we all still own a GM vehicle......and the quality of worksmanship is not the greatest. But glad to see the issues are getting fixed.
So what you're saying is that GM quality is expected to be crummy on a part that costs as much as around the base price of a 69 Camaro and you simply should live with it on a car that cost nearly as much as my house did when I bought it in the early 80s?

Bunko. If you pay good money for the premium version of anything, and this is the best they can offer, it's NOT acceptable to me. There's been several involved with GM that said the ZL1 was the best Camaro yet. I would expect that to mean quality as well as performance. I realize this may or may not be a widespread issue, but then again, the convertible tops became a bigger issue that needed fixing than the original explanation of "this is normal".

It's not about issues themselves as much as it is as to how it's handled by the manufacturer.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote