View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #27
OldScoolCamaro

Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolestCamaro873 View Post
For months i have been planning on waiting for the new ZL1, but I drove a SS Convertible a couple of weeks ago and loved it. It took away all the things I did not like abotu my coupe at first which was the poor visability and feeling of claustrophobia which I eventually ogt over in the coupe, but still it was refreshing. But, now my dealer, who has my deposit and tax credit, just got in a 2012 Inferno Orange Metallic 2SS Convertible, with IOM interior upgrade, white rally stripes, a hurst shifter, polished wheels, RS Package, etc... all the bells and whistles.

I am so tempted to just get it and call it a day. After todays pics of what seems to be a ZL1 2.0 or a Z28 there is just so much to take in and not enoguh info for the ZL1 at this point. I feel like GM will just keep upping the ante with this car before it is even out , and that the only reason I must have the ZL1 is because it is the big bad Camaro.

Thoughts?
My thoughts are that we are fortunately living in a day and age where we have such quandries. It's a fantastic thing that we have so much choice available in Camaro products, and many actually have a difficult time in making a decision. Thanks Chevy! We are lucky to have such problems!