View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 08:16 PM   #4
Cars and Tea
Banned

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whis View Post
Like a few other people on here I will be daily driving this, sometimes in snow. Snow when it is sludgy and dirty is incredibly messy and looks like complete @ss on a car.

In addition to that, some of your roads may not use the liquid snow melting formula and may just drop salt instead. I have heard that you can and must clean underneath the car as soon as the temps hit 33 degrees or so. Most car washes are closed at this time, and a lot of people turn the valve to their outside hoses off as well during winter.

So I am guessing that most of us in areas like this will just turn the valve back on for this, etc... but what other tips do you guys have for not letting your Camaro get screwed by the disgusting, dirty brown snow and salt?

Immediate coat of wax after purchase? etc etc. I am new to this so all input is appreciated
I live in MD.

I daily drive my '13 2SS through the snow.

Near me the coin wash never closes they leave the water on all season. Only thing is you have to play the game of science and only wash your car when it does not instantly freeze.

As long as it is in the 20's I can still wash my car and I always shoot it under the car and wheel wells.
Cars and Tea is offline   Reply With Quote