View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #29
themossman
Apprehensive Optimist

Drives: '10 SS/RS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPS Brandon View Post
...you will not find ONE product made by Pfadt from China or East Asia.

I was originally sold on Pedders...and planned to have them on my car a LONG time ago. I was confident due to their experience with the zeta platform and constant information flow. Then two things happened: First, their shipping dates kept slipping... Second, that fiasco with the Hennesey car. These events caused me to reconsider and I decided that I would prefer to deal with a new product that was designed from the ground up specifically for the Camaro...not just a 'zeta' platform conversion. Additionally, Pfadts commitment to racing is also an indicator (at least to me) of their commitment to auto sports...and I prefer to support those companies who are supporting and competing in events(whose going to beat a part better than a race team???!?!?!?!?!). I used to buy my bmw parts (upgrades and maintenance) from Turner motorsports almost exclusively for this reason also...I try to support those that are supporting our hobby.

I'm no engineer...and I'm not a racer or suspension expert...just an average Joe calling it like I see it....and that's how I saw it.

I have the Pfadt sways on and have been happy with the results...certainly took a little roll out of the rear. ANXIOUSLY awaiting coilovers and bushings...have had them pre-ordered for quite a while now.
Engine:Phase One-(All work by Vengeance Racing): Custom Cam, AR Headers, ported throttle body, ported intake, custom tune, dual valve springs, hardened push rods, under drive pulley, thermostat, Vararam CAI, C5R timing chain, Melling oil pump catch can, breather, MagnaFlow Sport Axle Back
Suspension: Pfadt Sport Sway Bars, Pfadt drop springs
Other: MGW Shifter, Custom Paint
my build journal ---->http://camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30057
themossman is offline   Reply With Quote