View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #133
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimiBlaze View Post
Aubrey,
Your car looks sweet! I just got a 2013 BRM with SIM stripes a couple weeks ago. Been on this site almost everyday reading build stories. Read yours today and love what you've done. I really like your engine cover and all the SIM accessories on the body, interior, and engine bay as I'm planning on a similar color scheme with mine. I dont currently have any GFX but when I get some I was thinking about doing them SIM also, was wondering if you've considered that on yours. Keep up the good work and I look forward to following your build!
Thank you so much for the kind words, I really appreciate it! congrats on the new 2013, and awesome color choice! In my opinion, and of course I'm biased, but blue and silver is the best color scheme! I am planning on painting my GFX, but I'm planning on doing it in IBM. But there is another member on here who has SIM painted GFX with his IBM and it looks really good! I would be worried it would make my Camaro look a bit busy since I already have hash marks and rally stripes. But if you like it, go for it! I think it would look great! again, congrats on the new ride and thanks for the compliment!