View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #1
2Muchmark

Drives: 2013 2SS RS 1LE
Send a message via ICQ to 2Muchmark Send a message via MSN to 2Muchmark Send a message via Skype™ to 2Muchmark
Taking Bets: Where is car #1080?

How much fun is this...

Earlier a GM CSR told me that the car is on the lot, waiting to be shipped. My dealer told me it has already been shipped. Last week, I was told it was shipped and the dealer had it in his hands. The dealer told me it was not the case.

Just a few minutes ago I called to try to get a "Real" answer. Just now, just a few seconds ago, she informed me that she had 2 conflicting reports: 1 report said the car was built and shipped, and the other report said that the car had not been built at all yet, and, get this, she had to call the dealer to get clarification on this.

The dealer? What?

Of course it is not her fault, and my salesman must really hate me by now (but he never shows it!). She was very polite and I promise I didn't give her a hard time. Another CSR a couple of weeks ago told me he had been yelled at by several people looking for their Camaro's. I'm upset because I wish I could get a real answer, but I'm not about to tear any CSR a new a-hole.

So anyway! Here's the best:

Whoever here can tell me when I will get my car, or can tell me where my car really is, will win a donation of $50.00 to the SPCA or Centre Veterinaire DMV (Veterinary Medicine Center) in their name (or Camaro5.com). (I hit a cat with a car about 8 years ago and never really got over it).
2Muchmark is offline   Reply With Quote