Thread: """ 1LE """
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
gto4u2

Drives: 1989 IROC Camaro 1LE
""" 1LE """

Well, I guess the cats out of the bag on the on the 1Le cars with the release of the new monster 1Le from GM!! Leaving most diehard Camaro collectors scrambling to add one of the 3rd Gen's to their collection, and after a little research find out that the 1988-1989-1990 are the years to seek out, with the 88' harder to find then a unicorn, (with only a speculated 4 being produced in 1988), and the model years after 1990 being only watered down versions with the edition of the B4C, and being able to order with most any options available, causing them to lose their intent? To be just a bare bones hard core showroom stock Race Car?? Which leads me to my car I'm offering for sale, a 1989 Z/28 IROC 1Le with a successful first year race history here in the US running in the Southern series, before being tucked away in a garage for several years after being decommissioned, with roll cage, seat, and sponsorship decals all removed making it a little more user friendly and a real sleeper for the street! I do have paper work for the car and the original window sticker. I'm asking $24,900 for this rare piece of GM race history. To contact me Text is best at 513-659-803five
Attached Images

gto4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote