View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 11:34 AM   #6
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpimp00 View Post
Plenty of sponsors on ls1tech that sell bolt in rear ends for under $2k. Check out the for sale section over there. I got my 9 inch from brutespeed. I went all out on mine. No sence in putting money in a 10bolt. There is no way to build it to be strong, just a waste of money
^^^What he said put the $700 toward a bolt in 9" or 12 bolt and not have to do it again. Through various cars and trucks I have probably sent 10-15 ten bolts to the scrap yard. I use to go pick up good used ones at the junk yard, but that's not even worth it when they will just go in another 6 months or so.

Most all of the ten bolts I had came apart with less than 400hp. I do however have 2 still alive, one in a bolt on DD 4th gen with street tires and the other that has some how lived through a 600hp sbc S-10 with drag radials .

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote