View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLambCWU View Post
So after almost a year of waiting and a 12MY rollover to a 2013, my ride was finally delivered to the dealership in upstate NY. (AGM with black wheels, ECF insert and all options) Being as I live in UT and need 1500 miles on it before I can take it out to the Salt Flats and let her run, I figured I would road trip it back. It's been so long that Camaro Fest is almost here!

So I'm a pilot and can basically fly for free and thought I would pick my car up this weekend and drive it from Buffalo to Indy so it will be there when I finish my next 3 day trip on the night of the first. I need ideas on where to keep it though. I don't have a cover yet and don't want to leave it in the airport parking garage. I thought maybe a storage unit near the airport, but don't know if they would pro'rate less than a week there. Ideas/suggestions?
Totally off-topic but...

You look like the terminator in your avatar

What airline do you work for? My mom works for Airtran or Southwest now as a customer service rep and I love the benefits we get with it!

Please check out my youtube detailing channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful."
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote