View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #1
xcarolina23

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
FS: Carbon Fiber Wrapped Spoiler

Long story short, Alan is the owner of G3 Composites (carbon fiber company). A well respected guy here on the forums and a great guy in real life! Alan and I are currently working on some carbon fiber work for the interior of my car. Yesterday he traded in his Camaro and I asked him if he would swap spoilers with me + cash and he agreed. As you can see from the pictures the coupe spoiler is smaller than the convertible spoiler and thus exposed the paint damage my OEM convertible spoiler did from resting on the trunk lid. Thus, I am going to go a different route on the spoiler. My car is the black one and Alan's is the orange one, both of the cars show the exact spoiler I am selling. The spoiler is wrapped and just recently cleared.

I believe Alan sells these at about $500. I am willing to do $350 shipped, $300 local pickup. If you have any questions just PM me or ask underneath. Thanks!
Attached Images

Photo Album:http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=11844

My Mods: Satin powdercoated wheels, CAI cold air intake with washer fluid tank relocation kit and scoop, Solo cat-back exhaust, jetsream blue G2 caliper paint, blacked out emblems and lights, Gorilla lock lugs, hydro-dipped fuse box cover and strut bar, jetstream blue SS emblems, engine cover, and cold air intake cover, replaced convertible top, and ABL under-dash/dome lights.
xcarolina23 is offline   Reply With Quote