View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 04:11 AM   #3
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut

Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT
BUT...I don't see GM calling this vehicle AFFORDABLE for the younger generation with prices like that! That's for damn sure. If they price it that high (40K plus w/ all options), how many people on this site can honestly say they can afford it? I couldn't afford it. We're living on my paycheck alone and my wife's a stay at home mom. I mean, I'm looking at no more than $30k unless I get an awesome APR. And, we are living comfortably.

A V6 fully optioned at $36,620? Um, no. Once again, NOT AFFORDABLE to the "younger generation" that GM claims to be marketing this to. There's no way GM is going to sell 100K+ at those prices. MY OPINION, it won't happen like this.

Agreed.....LEFT FIELD!!!!

Well they probably mean base base will be 19-21k when they affordable to the younger generation. and if you recall the last ss went for around 32k. which I would think they would keep the ss or z28 which ever they put on top close to that and if the zl-1 came out that would be around 40k. but that's me. but he did give the z-28 525 hp. nice!. I want one. I will sale everything I own to get one (I'm single so I can do that) like that. lol.

can't wait to find out what actually the prices will be with options and engine choices.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote