View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:42 AM   #11
nick5066

Drives: Camaro 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHale View Post
I'm beyond frustrated right now... I just rolled 4000 miles on my new 45th 2ss and at around 3000 miles it started to develop a vibration in the steering wheel. I took it in for a tire balance and the dealership made it worse. The next day I drove the car to florida to relocate for my new job and the dealership did a full road force balance and sent me home... Vibration and massive tire noise worse than ever.. I went back and they said I had a bad right front tire so they replaced it. I get in my car and the vibration is a little better and there is substantial tire noise and rumble. I got the mechanic in the car and took him for a ride and he had the audacity to tell me that was normal... We all know how amazing our cars drive... They are not supposed to vibrate like a cheap motel bed. Somebody please give me some wisdom on who I need to call or where I need to take the car!! Thank you all!
Hi I am experiencing similar problem, already visited dealership several times but no use very frustrating. Did balancing, alignment, torque converter replacement and torque converter re-tuning and nothing helped. Did you resolve this issue ?
nick5066 is offline   Reply With Quote