View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
Expand-A-Sign USA

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS
Special Pricing Extended to March 15, 2011

Special Pricing on Banners, Value A-Frames, Table Cloths and Banner Stands Extended to March 15, 2011 -

Last Chance to Order to Ensure Delivery Ahead of Camaro5Fest II

Many of the Sponsors we're working with on their branding requirements for Camaro5Fest II and other 2011 events have asked for some additional time to place their orders. We've heard you !

I'm happy to extend the Special Pricing on the attached flyer to March 15th for orders placed/paid by that date. This will enable us to deliver your order in time for Camaro5Fest II coming up April 14-17th.

I can provide a digital proof of your banner when you send me your Vectored (AI or EPS format, no jpgs) logo and details. Once artwork is approved/order & payment received we typically deliver within 2 weeks.

Expand A Sign Banners offer the following advantages:
- Wing, Feather or Flying Banner style options - height options range 7'-17' tall.
- Durable fiber-glass poles, UV-Resistant Polyester Fabric printed Double-sided or Single-sided.
- Flexibility - poles can be re-used with new printed fabrics at 50% of your original investment
- Easy Set-up/Tear-down, plus compact storage with included carrying case
- Variety of mounting bases for use on natural turf, hard surfaces, tents, fencing, poles, trailers and buildings
- Also ask us about printed fabric or vinyl banners in a variety of sizes as another cost-effective means to show your brand.

Feel free to call me anytime on my mobile 908-285-1630 to discuss your needs - thanks.
Attached Images

Expand-A-Sign USA is offline   Reply With Quote