View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 08:37 PM   #1010
CFD

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liltuffgirl View Post
Ok ill join
I don't really care about scale weight. I've always weighed higher than I looked. High school I had the little bit of abs showing but was still 150lbs. Lose the abs and still weigh 150... Lol I go by how my clothing fits and stomach looks!

I have to keep my motivation though. I keep falling off the wagon and eating crap and not working out.

I had knee surgery two months ago and still have issues with it. It pops if I straighten it which hurts! I can't squat yet but have been doing "iron chairs".
Hopefully have an exercise bike here at the house by the end of the week. That'll make cardio MUCH easier!! My work schedule sucks horribly and I ride with someone to and from work so I can't stay after work to do cardio. I won't do cardio during work since I like to sweat it out.

Trying to eliminate all excuses...

The photo posted is of Becky and Ruby Camaro, two of the regulars here who have been doing great. They are at the fest but when back you will be in good company.

Check out some of the recipes posted and there are many food suggestions that make it easy to make quick, good meals. If you want, as many have done, you can post what and when you eat and suggestions can be made that may help as well.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote