View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 08:46 AM   #12
ducatisl
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS 6m
Location: Fort Walton Beach...surrounded by da** pickup trucks I can't see around!
I scanned the ACT instructions and emailed them to Mike Norris two weeks before I brought the car to him. After the install, Mike described the disassembly/cleaning/reassembly of the ACT and then went over the all too critical pressure-plate-to-throwout bearing clearances (I saw his chicken scratched measurements on cardboard ) and how they fit in ACT's specs (don't ask me what they were, I'm over 40 with a correspondingly short memory!).

Since alot of equipment performance is dependent on installation, kinda like IT saying, "Problem exists between keyboard and chair", I'd really make sure your installer did everything correct. Maybe ACT can help you verify this. And like I said to you earlier, the strapped center plate adjustment probably is fairly critical.
Procharged F1A-94 on a 416 LSA block, Callies/Manley/Scat/Melling/Cloyes/ARP/Ferrea/Landspeed/Hi-Ram/FIC/Tick/Alky/ Strange/QA1/DSS/BMR/RPS/Tilton/GZM/Fore/AEM/ATi/JGS etc., built/tuned by me and Innovative Street Technologies
'Mo's Seemingly Endless Build Thread
ducatisl is offline   Reply With Quote