View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:08 PM   #121
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooter81 View Post
I have a question for any of the members who work at the Oshawa plant....I haven't seen anywhere what the maximum daily production estimates are for the Camaro, does anyone know what this number is?

With approximately 14,000 sold orders, plus all the V6 cars being built for dealer inventory, at 150 cars a day it will be a long time before some people get their ordered cars. I am the Certified Internet Manager at one of Wisconsin's largest volume GM dealers. I was hoping to get some insight into the build capabilities at Oshawa so we can give our customers an idea of when their car will be built. We will have five allocations for 2009 and all of them are sold. The trouble is here is that we don't get order #2 until order #1 is built (and so on). It's hard to tell the guy with order #2 if he'll be getting his car in June or October.

Any help here would be appreciated!!
Estimated daily production is targeted at 450 units/day. Right now its about 1/3 of that and will ramp up in the coming weeks.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote