View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 07:54 PM   #1030
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
Wow, how serene it is here amongst the Z28 threads. Been in the ZL1 threads, a lot of bickering that it's not a true track car. Why vent when they are welcome to join our cause?

I believe more people want a true "Z28" than many think. Hey GM are you still listening?
Just wait until GM announces specs on the Z28 (assuming that they will ever do such a thing of course). Then we'll see all the bickering migrate here. People complaining that its a TTV6, or an upgraded LS3, or an LS7, or an LS9 while others defend GMs choice. People complaining that it doesn't weigh less than 3400 lbs, or 3500 lbs, or 3600 lbs, or 3700 lbs, or 3800 lbs while others defend GMs choice. People complaining that it doesn't have MRC, or that it does, and others defending GMs choice. People complaining about how it looks, and others ... yes, you guessed it, defending GMs choice.

Honestly, as annoying as it can be at times ... it is what we did on this site before anyone had their 5th gens. Its kinda nice to be reminded of the old days.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote