View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #15
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SG_SS View Post
all,
i was all set after what i thought was doing my homework to purchase pedders camaro street Xa kit, with the sports ryder coilvers. i like the pedders lineup and quality, but i liked the fact they were GMPP cert'd and are a great product. i have talked to peddersUSA peeps in MI and they are always helpful...i was autofair in concord, NC at the charlotte motor speedway this weekend. i good friend of mine, who's identity i will protect, was not a big fan of the pedders coilovers, saying he knew of a lot of returns for them not holding up on streetroad, example hitting an unavoidable pothole. i still think pedders are excellent equipment, but before i depart with up to 2k of hard earned money i wanted to get some opinions of people who drive the parts. His recommendation was BMR. I was also recommended Eibcah equipment by the guys from kevin morgan designs. So, let me say this was not a average car guy, so i was pretty shocked. I am back to considering BMR, Eibach, and Pfadt.
my intention is to run of street only, but hard, and something that is height adjustable, and adjust the dampening, the and can handle an unavoidable pothole. i am not saying pedders will not ultimately be my final choice, i just decided to cast the line to get real world opinion. I am planing to do a modest lowering with a little rake to maintain the muscle car look. i still plan to get pedders subframe bushing inserts, and power steering inserts..
Thanks for all the opinions good or bad, and ultimately i have to do my own research, and be responsible for my buying choices.
many thanks as i know this question gets asked and answered a ton of times. Things change and products improve so i ask again to get current products and info..
thanks!!!
Your "friend" wouldn't happen to be a BMR sales person would he? LOL

I havn't heard of anyone having a problem with a Coilover from Pedders.. and there are a LOT of them on this site.

sounds like someone fed you a bunch of crap.. so you would buy his stuff.
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote