View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 02:28 AM   #8
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
^Possibly correct. But remember that the sensor that holds that fuse might also have something to do with an airbag??...maybe??

Not judging you, but since we are telling stories...

Shoulda seen this teenagers face last week.

Man...I really need to start taking pictures of some of these genius'. The passenger side windshield was caved OUTWARD....BIG old smash. The first thing said to him when I saw his head bleeding...."no seatbelt, huh..."

Would you believe he responded that he WAS wearing it? Of course, I'm like..."Dude...I'm not going to write you a ticket. I honestly think you learned your lesson. But, I need to know for the report...yes or no. I promise...no ticket. Not even the driver. And if you continue to say you weren't wearing it, the insurance company will eventually find out due to the follow up on the seatbelt not functioning properly. You realize the insurance company won't be too happy the manufacturers belt didn't work properly. They are going to look into the matter, you know." He said, "I'm sorry...I was scared. I didn't want to ge tin trouble. I said he wasn't....he was lucky to be alive and not have a snapped neck...paralyzed for life....ouch. Obviously, we had a talk. No ticket issued. He learned a lesson. Man, did I wish I had a pic of that.

To answer the OP's question....No, I don't know yet. Sometimes it has to do w/ turning the key forward and clicking/unclicking the seatbelt numerous times.