View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 07:35 PM   #2816
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagliaro View Post
Yes Douglas is Gramps!

I definitely need to do a road trip though this year but I was thinking of doing the Alberta meet. That way I could see family I missed seeing during the holidays. They haven't seen the car in person yet either. I could then meet Meltdown even though she traded up to a 1LE (I can't blame her) however I couldn't do it as I love SGM too much. The best I could do is trade up to a SS and I do have the urge to do that too but finances stop me and I really don't want to begin the search again.

One of my good friends in the States also wants to meet up. So it's in my future. I'm hoping to fit it around other things.

Her and I actually made a wager stating the whomever gets their Camaro first owes it to make a visit to the other. I still need to make good on this promise.

She's a transformers fan and really wants a yellow one. (Though I tell her she'd still need to repaint as RY is not accurate to Sunrise Gold)
Are you talking about the Revelstoke run in August?! We're planning on going on that one!

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote