View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 08:43 AM   #12
mrray13

Drives: 2010 1LT RS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiccaJew View Post
My friend pee'd his pants for real and the cop gave him a ticket anyway. He told him that he heard that excuse to many times and that next time he should just save himself the smell of driving home with his pants drenched of pee.
Quoted for truth! Every third car has a bathroom emergency. Or they are going to a funeral in Memphis, or Mississippi. So I guess no one is alive in those states.

Be original, be funny. Not saying it works everytime, but it's a lot better then pouring tea in your lap.

Best one I've had was a oriental guy with broken English tell me that he had " stomach bad ache, got to poo." He was doing 82 in a 65. I told him if he had to poo bad enough, there was a tree right there, while I ran his information. He immediately jumped out of his suv, grabbed some TP, and headed for the trees. I lost it, his name, while I won't say it here, if twisted just a bit, would refer to a dong being of wei size. I was going to let him go, but he came back suspended. The best part was the dispatcher, who is gay, repeat the guys name back to me giving me the information, " Your W** D*** is clear, suspended."

Last edited by mrray13; 06-23-2010 at 09:10 AM.
mrray13 is offline   Reply With Quote