View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:53 PM   #24
Da Hose
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Withdrawl is right...

Before even leaving, I knew what was coming...and I wasn't looking forward to it.

Shoot...I hadn't even left Valdosta yet and I was kinda sad. We took back roads to catch up on time (which were absolutely gorgeous, I might add) and I had the radio off for HOURS. My wife asked what the problem was....since I usually jam out while driving. Man...I was in no mood for being happy.

You see...it's not just about getting to see the cars, getting to race, and all....

It's about my FRIENDS. It's about the guy that lives in New York, Florida, Michigan, California, PA, and many more states. I don't get to see these guys but once a year. And one stinking day? Oh hell no...we aren't going to make this mistake again next year. Guys, we are going to do a longer event. This, we WILL work out one way or another.

I'm still sad that we are getting back into the real world. But, we have next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico-2SS View Post
couldn't of said it any better Tag
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
A longer event would be awesome me and skip and pat and de vie were the only two camaros still at the host hotel sunday night and it was so sad. I told skip it was like loosing a family member. Then on the way home I couldn't bring myself to talk, only to reflect.. Met so many great people and had so much fun... A longer event is exactly what we need!

BINGO.....WE HAVE A TIE!!!!!! Kellie and I tried to drag out the fun as long as possible even to the point of forcing the few remaing camarovanners to stop and have dinner with us knowing full well that they still had a two hour drive ahead of them.... This event will absolutely need to be longer in the future. I already miss the friends I made over the weekend and can still talk to them every day....just not the same as in person!!!!

so to the mods....Can we C5 Fest twice a month?????? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE?????

I'd bet $100 that you smile like that all the time, even in your sleep... and you don't snore when you sleep, you giggle.

Da Hose is offline   Reply With Quote