View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:16 AM   #36
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSSUNAMI View Post
New pic I took at night. I like the blur from the taillights, it matches the angle of my stripes. Kind of blurry though. meh. adds to the "special" effects.

Would be GRAND if we could get ONE day of nice weather to post up some final pics of the year.

Decided today that I don't want to have ZERO access to my car over the winter. I also don't want to pay 120+ a month for a single unit storage. Thus I have turned to our good friends at Southern Car Parts for a Covercraft "NOAH" fitted car cover.

My plan of attack for the winter:

Fill tires to 40 PSI, add a shot of fuel stabilizer to the tank, hook up a battery tender since I will have access to an outdoor outlet.

Steel Wool in the tailpipes, Bounce dryer sheets in the engine bay/interior/trunk. (apparantly mice hate them, used them last year, no mice and my car smelled bouncy fresh in the spring)

Full hand wash. I just waxed the car three weeks ago, so I'm going to be lazy and spray wax it once. Top her off with some detail spray, and cover her up for the winter.

My driveway extends down the side of my house so the car will only be getting wind from one side. I'm thinking it will be just fine like this. I'd prefer indoor storage, but this is the next best thing. From what I've read if I follow my plan I won't end up with swirls or scratches.

Hopefully the cover will get here before we get some major snowfall.
Love the pic! Especially the way the glare matches the slant of the stripes!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote