View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:38 AM   #389
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolomonAKOO View Post
Damn that looks good! Can you get COTW two times?
Thanks brother!
You know, I was kind of disappointed when I won COTW (not really but you know what I mean) because when I won it, the car wasn't even near completion, but I certainly was honored to have won it! It meant a lot to me!

As far as 2 time, I'm going to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickasswelch69 View Post
good Q solomon! COTW!!!!! What tires are you using john?
I'm running Nitto INVO's, I was going to run NT05s, but my guy said I'd be replacing them a lot quicker, so I went with the INVOs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTRBO View Post
Lookin' good! I love following your build because it never ends!

What happened to the NT05's? There is a night and day difference between those and the Invo's on there from what I hear. I haven't used Invo's, but I have NT05's on my SS and when they're warmed up, they're flat out amazing. Though, the new Michelin Pilot Super Sport's are supposed to be even better... in every category (except price... they cost twice as much).

Oh, and if your car handles like it's on rails, you're driving too slow.

I'd heard great things about both, and as you mentioned I was going with the NT05s but made a 12th hour decision to go with the INVOs, cause they'll grip well and give me a little more life. My tire guy said I'd be changing out the NT05s a lot sooner than the INVOs.....Even at 145, I'm on rails....Thanks to Pedders, Pfadt & BMR

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote