View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #45
Hendrix-Engineering
Account Suspended

Drives: First 9 inch-12 bolt IRS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockit_z28 View Post
Thomas - Please fee free to jump in and let me know if a misstated anything. I am sure you and Travis are exploring other options for this event.

I know in the past that we ran the following classes:
1. Fastest GTO
2. Fastest G8
3. Fastest Corvette
4. Fastest 5th gen Camaro
5. I do not believe any V cars made the trip, but they would have their own class
6. Fastest Overall - You will need to be in the 8s or low 9s to win or have some luck.
7. Other than trophies, the big prize was given to the car with the fastest reaction time in qualifying. Last year, this was a DSS 9" kit with a free install at Heintz Racing.

Lastly, there was a bracket class for everyone to run on even terms. Well, except we are prohibiting Thomas and any of his cars from the class this year since he has won too many of these. j/k I still need to talk to Travis about banning you from the class.

There will be multiple qualifying sessions and lots of test and tune.

Hope this helps
Yep and we may add a powder puff class if we get a few ladys that want to run.StreetSlayer will also have the street tire challenge this year which is for street tires and a clutch,doesnt have to be a StreetSlayer .I have to defend my title ,braket champ on 22s lol.....Ill probally just run the StreetSlayer challange if everyones ok with it,i didnt build my car to 1/4 mile but i like the challange of going down the track on 22s
Hendrix-Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote