View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #30
Li0nel1234
What should I name my car

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS IOM
Send a message via AIM to Li0nel1234
I don't know if I like the oem cap. When I tipped the stock washerbottle upside down lots of fluid leaked out so it wasnt a tight seal at all. I'm not sure if that's needed for the flow of the fluid through the motor (if it were sealed the motor has to work a little more to suck out the fluid without a relief in pressure due to the loss of liqued in the sealed tank creating a vaccuum). If that's the case then I will put on the OEM one. BUT if it can handle the sealed bike bottle, I'll keep it like that and not mess with cutting and jb welding. Although, that route does look a lot better.
Performance: ARH 2"/"3 headers + ARH 3" HF catback system, SS brake lines, hawk HP+ pads, motul RBF 600 fluid, K&N CAI (w/custom insulation), plug wires, air scoop, Hurst STS, Pedders Track II suspension, 18x10 wheels, 295/45/18 Nitto NT05s
Looks: powder coated iom calipers, LED foglights w/ always on harness, custom painted bowties, window tint, smoke tinted tail lights etc, oem gfx w/ custom outlets, painted taillight bezels, all weather trunk mat
Li0nel1234 is offline   Reply With Quote