View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #100
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Has anyone seen my cuffs, they're missing...
Woops! Were those yours?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Hey guys...what is the status of the stickers? Noticed they were in the store initially and now gone- I remember also awhile back seeing a smaller set of stickers in the works too and a license plate....did any of these pan out?
We looked at the final version of the new sticker and wanted a change. That was last week on Friday?...Thursday? So, they should be getting back to us quickly on this. That might be the "smaller" sticker you are talking about.

As far as the plate goes, you can order whatever you want from billetframes.com but we talked back and forth for a LONG time about it. EMI wants too much money from them to get licensed to make a large number of plates. So, they decided to pass. We had everything picked out...style of plate, color of plate, font, color of font, etc...and it all ended up going down the drain. CRAPPY if you ask me...

Believe me, if there are any vendors out there who can provide a single specific plate which has the Camaro5 name on it who can get officially licensed, we'll look into it.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote