View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 10:58 AM   #72
Scarrzz
No Fear-No Limits- Camaro

Drives: '13 ZL1 or Suzuki Hayabusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADZL1 View Post
I don't think so.... Considering SIM and Yellow...was less...
BUT... all subjective....

I find it kind of odd at least at this writing we seemed to be left with no blues at all. Kinda freaky...
Maybe they don't want us to get the "blues"
im trying to add a little humor to the subject....
I can imagine your pain though... That is why I think it is always better to have more than one color that you like.. the more the better in case this stuff happens...

I was on the fence between black and IBM, I CAN go back there, but after a month of soul-searching, using the force, etc I decided that IBM was and will be "my color."

Meh, I'll live, even if my Darth Vader Black looks like every fourth Camaro on the road.

If they're doing this because the additive is more expensive now I would be wroth. If you have to charge a premium like with tintcoat, so be it. I just want a blue option or two.

I do apologize for stating the obvious, but there are hundreds of new cars on thousands of lots, and their colors have been "validated." I see lots of cool colors on the Chevy lot. Are those "unvalidated"?

I wish someone would print out that Dusk Blue poll & hand a copy to the people on the color panel.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157824

BTW, this is me when I'm ticked off. Stuff happens, I'll deal with it and hope GM does so as well, soon.

Last edited by Scarrzz; 12-13-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Scarrzz is offline   Reply With Quote