View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
HeavyArms SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
2010 CGM SS/RS with GM GFX

Up for sale is my 2010 CGM SS/RS LS3 with the factory GM ground effects. Unfortunately I have come to the hard decision of letting her go. I would really like to be saving up for a house and with the car payments I am not saving very much. I don't really need to sell the car, but it would make things easier when it comes time to buying a house and hopefully I could reach the goal of a house sooner. I bought the car in March 2012 and am the third owner. It has only been kept in NC and now AZ. It is a GM Certified Pre-Owned and I have all the documents from the dealership that I bought it from. I have taken really good care of this car, but it is not perfect. There are a couple door dings which I have received in my apartment complex There is some slight curb rash on one of the wheels and a couple paint chips on the front from driving cross country. The interior is in excellent shape, no stains or rips. It is a non smoker and I have never allowed eating or drinking in the car. I have not used the trial periods for On Star or XM Radio. Clean Title and Car Fax. I am really only wanting to deal locally, not interested in shipping it.

Mileage:

Mods:
MBRP Catback
Spectre CAI
Skipshift Eliminator
Plasti Dipped Bow Ties and Tail Light Bezels

(Updated) Asking Price: $26,500 OBO
I will entertain all offers so please PM me. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks.
Attached Images

Last edited by HeavyArms SS; 04-15-2013 at 12:38 PM.
HeavyArms SS is offline   Reply With Quote