View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 07:39 PM   #18
Medi0cr3
Untamed Performance EPT

Drives: 2011 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
Well, the ultimate set-up for launching would be the DRP007 Drag Race Suspension Package. Comes with our MTCA030 Lower Control Arms, TCA033 Trailing Arms, Strange Engineering Double-Adjustable Rear Coilovers, and the CCK004 Upper Coilover Conversion Mounts. Unless you plan on running rear wheels smaller than 17", you don't need the Brake Conversion Package. We also highly recommend the XSB004 Anti-Roll Bar with this package. I have this exact package on my personal car with 17" Welds and it is still very "streetable". My car isn't quite the "corner carver" it used to be, but if successful hard launches are what you're after, this is the ticket!!! As previously mentioned, full replacement cradle bushings (or even solid) are also highly recommended. And personally, I would go with some TR004 Toe Rods too!
I have this all, but the brake conversion package and I'm loving it. Its great at the drag strip, the launch feels so planted! I actually got the rear tires with 0 degrees camber and no more than 64'ths an inch of toe in and big thanks to Thomas @ H-E for the alignment suggestions. I autoX'd this setup today and adjusting the compression to its max and rebound a little bit below medium, I had a blast and the car handled pretty nice. I just need to do front suspension now.
Hurst Short-Shifter; Ideal Garage Master Cylinder
H-E Street Slayer Twin Billet Clutch
BMR: Adjustable; Trailing Arms, Toe Rods, Extreme Sway Bar. BMR Subframe Bushings.
Strange Rear Coilovers and mounts
Tuned by Rhino79

Medi0cr3 is offline   Reply With Quote