View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 05:06 PM   #12
PA FAST
Future Camaro Driver.

Drives: 2009 Escape/2007 Ridgeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin L View Post
Well put. I collect and restore pinball machines and people in that community complain about why others pay 6-8k on a certain title like Medieval Madness when all you really need to buy is a 1k game. Nobody really NEEDS a pinball machine but if you want one there are games for everybody. I personally love the factory nav in my Lexus and will definitely want it in my next Camaro. If you've never had it before I could understand why you may not care.
I don't even know why they complain, I been trying to understand why for a long time. So they don't want the navigation system, thats fine. But why do they come down on people who do want it? Are they jealous?

When my father was talking to his friend about his new vehicle he showed him the navigation system and his friend started criticizing him for spending his money on this. Get this, the guy spends his money collecting firearms. He owns over 30 rifles and he got his nerve to criticize how he spends his money.

Again I have no problem with people spending thousands on their vehicle or even collecting firearms. If they enjoy it, or see the value in having these things they should go for it. Only if they would have the mental capacity to understand that some people see the value of an in dash navigation system for several reasons and just accept it.