View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #337
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
So much for being done with mods I thought I could stop, I thought maybe I wanted to get a c06, but in the end I just can't part with the BEAST. It's been often imitated, but just can't be duplicated Especially since I've been approached by a magazine to do a feature story, I figured I needed to up the ante.

The OD Cog drive & 3.6 pulley have jacked the beast to 12psi of boost! The whine of the Maggie with the Cog drive can be heard from a block away. I've really never driven anything this fast and torquey, and I've driven Ferraris, Lambos, and old school big blocks and I've never had this much fun behind the wheel!

So upon my return from Jerz next week, Cunningham Motorsports is going to be working their magic (thanks for the hook up & constant words of advice Rick!)

So being installed will be Bosch 127lb injectors, and a custom cut Comp Cam with an Extreme Kit dual spring with Titanium rockers, valveshafts and pushrods, along with an updated RX Monster Catch can, a few other odds and ends along with a tune. It'll give it that old school lope and make it even faster and more fun to drive. Ryne at CMS is the tops in his field in working with LS engines, Vettes and Camaros and I'm honored to be able to have him use his expertise to really finish up the engine.

More to come...

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote