View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 08:15 AM   #29
Led Boots

Drives: 2013 2ss 1le ashen gray

Picked up my Ashen Gray 2013 2ss 1le about 2 weeks ago and was out of town the first week I owned the car. At least I got to drive it one day before leaving and am still breaking it in. I LOVE this car which is the first American branded car I have owned since high school and I am 56. Build quality is fantastic, performance and exhaust note wonderful and best of all, is how it corners. Raced motorcycles and my gig has always been total overall performance and not just straight line acceleration, although that is fun too. My son handles PR for Chevy Performance and the chassis stability and dynamics engineer is the husband of my wife's friend. He actually drives Camaros and Corvettes and was responsible for developing the 1le package and the 2014 Corvette chassis. Direct access to marketing and engineering information and advice! Unfortunately, some things are confidential and cannot be shared, even with me!
Only have one photo of the car on this laptop and have attached it as an attachment. Is there any easier/better way of downloading photos?
Attached Images

Led Boots is offline   Reply With Quote